• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My intermittent posts the last three months.

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
Hi all,

I haven't had my usual activity on Tanks and Things for the last three months for a good reason. I have been very busy getting acquainted with a very special person in my life, my daughter.

The entire story is posted on my web site with pictures. It is like something you would see on Oprah! You can see it here if you have an interest!

http://www.bobletterman.com/wordpress/?cat=125

Bob Letterman

Wonderful story Bob, Cindy and I both send our best wishes and prayers to your family.

Guess this is about as good excuse for an absence as you can get...:mpup

What an awesome heartwarming story. Good for all you. Remember she isnt too young that you cant sit down and show the fine art of model building to her :laugh:

James

I am soooo happy , please let her know that as your daughter , she is part of your TnT family :) and is most welcome to join . We may convert her to modelling for ya ;) !

We are all so happy for you , you bet she is a very lucky girl to have such a great dad too !

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks Saul, James and Richard!!

I have already given her a 1/25th scale figure of a California Highway Patrol Motorcycle Officer for her computer desk!! I'm working on it!!

Bob

Hey Jenny,

I'll tell her that! I'm sure I can get her to come on and post something. Then I'll leave it up to you and Laura to move her along to her father's footsteps!

Bob

Oh my oh my. Pappa Bob ;) . It just has a perfect sound to it.

Congratulations on such a wonderful and happy surprise. I could understand if you were intermittnet for a year with something this great happening for you.

Gary B)

so it's made public at last! i'm so glad for all of you!

the story is very touching and hitchcock couldn't have written it better! ;)

Well Bob that's just fantastic! Welcome to a very special club "fatherhood" Mary and I can't wait to meet her.

Terry :lol:

congrats Bob that is an amazing story and a daughter is a blessing in life whenever they drop into it i hope the next 47 years together are all the fun you can handle :woohoo:

Thanks all you guys!

MP, Charles, Carabinier, Terry, Laura, Gary and Johnny!

I'm still walking on air!

Bob

Thanks Andy,

At the time I was against the DNA tests, but now that they are behind us and were such a perfect match, I'm glad we did it!

She is like me in so many ways, sometimes it seems as though I am talking to myself!

Bob

Back