• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Proud dad moment

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
I hope this is ok to post here.

Yesterday my oldest son Ethan made his decision to continue his academic and football career at the University of Missouri Science and Technology. He had 8 other offers and had drawn interest from Stanford, Yale, MIT, Drake and a few other schools but liked the location, school and coaches better at S&T.

He is a 3 x All Conference Linebacker, 4 x All Conference All Academic Team, Iron Man Player of the Year and a National Honor Society member.

He will be pursuing a degree in Business Management with the possibility of going into the service afterwards or pursuing a law degree.

Thanks for letting me share this moment!

he85128a.jpeg

h4700b07_2019-12-14.jpeg

hf82e7d8.jpeg

h20adb42.jpeg

What a proud moment!!! BTW did you used to live in South Florida? IPMS/Flight 19. I used to know a Joe Hudson who did excellent figures. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Most excellent. hopefully his last injury doesnt cause any issues Joe. You're darned right to be excited and proud. He's accomplished so much already.
James

What a proud moment!!! BTW did you used to live in South Florida? IPMS/Flight 19. I used to know a Joe Hudson who did excellent figures. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Thank you! I did live in Merritt Island and Port St John for about 12 years in the late 80’s- mid 90’s. I was a member of the IPMS Space Coast club that used to meet in Melbourne. Not sure about the figures! Lol

Most excellent. hopefully his last injury doesnt cause any issues Joe. You're darned right to be excited and proud. He's accomplished so much already.
James

Hey James, Thank you so much! I too hope he doesn’t have anything else in his future. Thankfully last week was the first time he’s actually not said anything about a headache. He was not having anything bad but every so often he would say he had a small one. Praying he stays healthy for his college career!

Hi Joe, Your right. I had my places and times mixed up. I too lived in that area also from 1989 to 2001 and then we moved to Clermont till 2006.Now we live in GA just west of Athens. We lived in Rockledge and later Viera and was a member of IPMS/Spacecoast. Nice to hear from you again. :drinks Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Thank you! I did live in Merritt Island and Port St John for about 12 years in the late 80’s- mid 90’s. I was a member of the IPMS Space Coast club that used to meet in Melbourne. Not sure about the figures! Lol

Back