• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Remembrance Day

jknaus

Administrator
To all of those who have served, are serving and will serve I offer my thanks for all you have endured and given to this country to make it what it is. To those who denigrate Remembrance day or who don't want to wear a poppy or pay homage to those who made it possible to protest or even not to care, I only say you should be thanking those members of the military, men and women. They are the ones who paid for your freedom. To my friends and acquaintances who have died in service thank you. And those who are suffering for having served stay strong, talk to your friends. The military taught team work and team work will help exorcise the demons that haunt us. Hodie non Cras and Per Ardua Ad Astra.

h2476504.jpg

James

Remeberance Day

There's a poppy hanging from the rear view mirror of my car, my grandfather and I used to sell them for the American Legion. Definitely a day to reflect and give thanks.

Remeberance Day

Definitely a day to reflect and give thanks.

It certainly is. I wish to personnelly thank all the MA members who served their respective countries in keepiing them safe from those who conspire to do otherwise...THANK YOU ALL!!

:salute

This is one of the nicer things about MA, that fact that we are a multi-national group that share AND APPRECIATE each other as well as the customs, military and backgrounds of all our respective countries.

To all who have served, no matter where.

h79e58e3_2019-11-11.jpg

h8e87686_2019-11-11.gif

h920d1d6.jpg

Back