• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I THINK I'm back for real this time.

Barney

Howdy all!

The last year has been a living hell. Last spring I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. This little gem has effected the use of my left hand and generates about a 5 on the pain scale on a good day. Other maladies crept in and the trip has been "trippy."

Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Athletic Conditioning Therapy and Alcohol Therapy have all been implemented and seem to be doing the trick. I hope.

Anywho... I'm back to offer pithy remarks (not pissy remarks Dave C.) and to dazzle you with my lack of productivity. I will be purchasing a new AB in Chattanooga (my old reliable badger was borrowed and ruarnt (a fine southern word I picked up in South Alabama) with out my knowledge (someone is paying for a new AB, aren't they daughter?) while the stand-by is going to Badger for reconditioning.

Oh, and did I mention that I retire on July 31, 2019? :yipee Thrity-two years of military service, 19 years of teaching, 5 years of federal civil service. :soldier I will not longer be marching along...

As posted elsewhere, I'll be in Chattanooga on Saturday. Anyone wants to meet up, let me know. :dude

Barney

Welcome back. sucks about the back, hope it all works out. Bonus on a new AB though :)
James

Welcome back Barney! I do hope you are back to stay. I am so looking forward to seeing more of your posts! I'll be praying for your health that it improves. I also thank you for your service as well. Have fun with your new airbrush!

Hey Barney! Good to see you posting again! Sorry to hear about the back problems, I know how back pain can get you down.

Congrats on retirement! Now you will find that you are going to be "really" busy! :D

We should have quite a number of folks in Chattanooga next week so looking forward to meeting up!

Oh I dont know Pissy sounds about right for me. You know I have been badgering you to get back into modeling now for a while mate and as I have said on the FB thingy I am sure glad you are retired mate.

Thanks, Gents.

As soon as I get the AB fixed and a new one that I promised myself I have several kits to finish up... Mostly exterior work...

Looks like Warren the shark hunter is back as well.

hd55746d.jpg

Back