• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Shirts 2.0

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
OK troops! It's been seven years since the original Modelers' Alliance Bowling Shirts made their debut and it's time for an update. We've searched the globe (well, part of it anyways) and came up with a great looking, lightweight and durable version 2.0. The basic shirt will have the MA logo embroidered on the chest, you can get your name added for a mere $5.00 additional. The shirts are $25 in sizes small through XL, add $2 for XXL and $6 for 3X and 4X. Shipping will be done in a USPS small flat rate box at a cost of $7.90, provided what you order fits in the small flat rate box. :hmmm All amounts are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, we will have to get a postage quote.
To see the shirt and color options, visit this link.

https://www.sanmar.com/p/8005_DarkGreen?text=cs418

You may pick any color you wish from their list, please be sure to include what you want with your size and address. Payment goes to paypal@modelersalliance.com. It takes about two weeks to get the shirts and the shipping time will be quick in the US. Let's get the orders in so we can wrap this up.
Questions? Post 'em here.

PS, we need at least 12 paid orders to get this off the ground. If we don't get twelve shirts, the deal is off and we'll issue refunds.

:drinks

I'll be getting a 3x...for a friend. :mpup

h8475d04.jpg

This is the logo we're using on the shirt.

Sweet. I'll figure out some measurements and try to plug in an order for 1 or 2. :drinks

OK guys, if you're in send money to paypal@modelersalliance.com via paypal. Note the color, size and if you want your name on the right side and of course shipping.

I definitely in for a shirt or two. I was wondering if we get our names on then how much harder and cost wise would it be to add a second line under your name of your home. such as

Eric Rains
Greenwood, SC, USA

Or is that to much?
:hmmm

They will do just about anything, a second line would likely add another $5. I can call to verify tomorrow.

I definitely in for a shirt or two. I was wondering if we get our names on then how much harder and cost wise would it be to add a second line under your name of your home. such as

Eric Rains
Greenwood, SC, USA

Or is that to much?
:hmmm

Boy you do that everyone in town will look at you like "he ain't from around here". :rotf

That's great, really dig you embracing our little town like that. Good show. :dude

It is where I live...no accounting for neighbors :D
I just thought it would be a nice addition for when several of us do get together, but definitely not a requirement.

:v

And it can be handy for those times you forget who you are and/or where you live. :D

Cheers,
Rich

It is where I live...no accounting for neighbors :D
I just thought it would be a nice addition for when several of us do get together, but definitely not a requirement.

:v

If found wandering aimlessly just stick him in the mailbox ? (y) :rotf :rotf :rotf

Our supplier says they will do a name and city on the shirt for the same $5 fee, even with all the letters in Greenwood, SC. :laugh:

Flat rate box doesn't say anything about international shipping except to APO.

I'm in! XL Navy Blue for me. "Rhino" for the name. "White Oak, IA" for the town.
:yipee

I'm in! XL Navy Blue for me. "Rhino" for the name. "White Oak, IA" for the town.
:yipee

Didn't see that Navy Blue coming. :rotf

I'm trying to sort out how to collect the money without paypal taking a cut. Standby for instructions.

We will have to have at least 12 shirts purchased to get the price break.

So orders are
Mike
Bob
Eric
Chris L
John E
Paul
Chris R
James K
Chris S?

Need 3 more to get 12.

What i'm going to need you to do is send via Paypal the money as a GIFT to paypal@modelersalliance.com .
Include
Your name:
Size:
Color: Use the name listed on the website. https://www.sanmar.com/p/8005_DarkGreen?text=cs418
Shipping address:
Detail of the additional embroidery, $5.00 per line.

I'll confirm it with you by email.
and the money of course..
Shirt $25.00 XXL $2.00, 3XL $6. more.
Shipping $7.90
Adding your name $5.00 per line.

Back