• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Birthday Canada

jknaus

Administrator
Bit late but Happy Birthday Canada. And Remembrance Day Newfoundland and Labrador. Looks like the rain is going so maybe there will be a fireworks display tonight. Been a heck of a weekend up here with some tornadoes and Extreme Thunderstorms since Thursday. But its all good.
To the guys down South Happy Independence day on Thursday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vggToKbC8fc

James

Do y'all do everything a little earlier than us? Thanksgiving now Independence day? :rotf

:drinks

A bit late to the party but Happy Birthday Canada :drinks

Decals_003a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

A most Happy Independence Day to my American Brethren! :salute
Greetings to friends in The Great White North, eh! (y)
Have fun at work today to All of you in UK! :bang head :stinker
Let's be safe out there!
Kids, don't play with dangerous fireworks! Let the Adults who have been drinking all day handle them! :rotf :yipee :facepalm

Thanks James . Interesting machine with plenty of warts for sure . Good kit overall .

The very first use of an ASW ever . This is not quite WW II but it's Canadian (y)

Cheers , Christian B)

Thanks James . Interesting machine with plenty of warts for sure . Good kit overall .

The very first use of an ASW ever . This is not quite WW II but it's Canadian (y)

Cheers , Christian B)
I saw a few when I was a kid. When they did Cross Countries they would land in London and Dad and I would go to see them. I have wanted to do one in 1/32 but have not got the courage to scratch build it.
James

That is an interesting plane Christian! Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Thank you . I actually had a Brit Tarpon in mind when I started thinking on an Avenger but the Hasegawa TBD. proved hard to find to find .
Since my friend from the UK. had a bargain price on this one, I decided to go for it.

Avery good kit . The decals are well done but so thin that have any clear to them are nearly impossible to move and curl up bad . No chance to roll them back out either . :bang head

Work continues but I'm hoping Sword will send out more decals .

Cheers, Christian B)

Cheers , Christian B)
I saw a few when I was a kid. When they did Cross Countries they would land in London and Dad and I would go to see them. I have wanted to do one in 1/32 but have not got the courage to scratch build it.
James

This is not a conversion James , it's a kit but of course it's in 1/72 .

Nobody makes aftermarket for it ? i think it's going to be a good addition to my collection :good:

The only Avenger I ever saw flying was at an airshow in Texas some years back . What a beast ! :woohoo:

Cheers, Christian B)

A most Happy Independence Day to my American Brethren! :salute
Greetings to friends in The Great White North, eh! (y)
Have fun at work today to All of you in UK! :bang head :stinker

Sorry - day late (few days for my friends up north) - but here's one for our friends across the pond...

h1db2442.jpg

Back