• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All photos from Chattanooga posted.

Heavens Eagle

While not confirmed as yet and probably will be staying in one of the Motel 6 places a ways off, I am planning on going. As I only live a little over 300 miles from there it is an easy drive to get there.

So, anyone else going?

Who is attending the Nats in Chattanooga?

Paul;,

Are you planning to go to the Chattanooga IPMS Nationals? Several have asked Susan and I to meet them there. We are giving it serious consideration. Not certain as yet.

Bob

Dad if you're going I'm going. When is it?

http://www.ipmsnationals.com/

August 10th. I got days to burn. I'm thinking staying over night either Fri or Sat.

Damn, I'm already booked that weekend. :pinch:

I was thinking about making it out there to see some of you crazies, then head up to Kingsport to visit the folks for a few days. Have to try to swing it another time I guess.

Paul;,

Are you planning to go to the Chattanooga IPMS Nationals? Several have asked Susan and I to meet them there. We are giving it serious consideration. Not certain as yet.

Bob

Dad if you're going I'm going. When is it?

It's a six hour drive for us. We want to go and probably will. Just working out the logistics! :)

Dad.

I'll probably stay out of the downtown area. Hotels are $200+. Think i'll drive up and stay the night on Sat, drive back Sunday.
I've been greenlighted. :woohoo:

I'll probably stay out of the downtown area. Hotels are $200+. Think i'll drive up and stay the night on Sat, drive back Sunday.

We will likely drive there on friday, attend the show on saturday, drive back on Sunday. Chattanooga is not a large city, around 170K population. We will stay at a hotel on the outskirts of town. The show hotel is filled up already or so I have heard.

We will likely drive there on friday, attend the show on saturday, drive back on Sunday. Chattanooga is not a large city, around 170K population. We will stay at a hotel on the outskirts of town. The show hotel is filled up already or so I have heard.

Wings and Beer (or whatever) with the Lettermans Sat night? :drinks

Wings and Beer (or whatever) with the Lettermans Sat night? :drinks

Did I hear wings and beer??????????

Sounds good to me!!!!!

I just did a check out on the show schedual.

It actually starts Wednesday afternoon, August 7th, and ends on Saturday the 10th. If it is anything like Omaha was, things are shutting down and getting packed up Sat afternoon.

Most likely I will try and head down Thursday and head back either LATE Saturday or Sunday morning (not sure yet).

We just made reservations at a hotel in the outskirts of town for the 8th, 9th and an option for the 10th.

It is in Eastridge about 17 miles from the convention center. We don't plan on registering for $75., so we'll pay the $12 a day per person general admission. I haven't been a member of IPMS since the 1980s!

As far as we know now, we will be there unless something drastic comes up!

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Bob

You guys have fun!

Someone try and get a group picture of the MA members :eek:hyeah

Yep have a good time fellas,one day I will make one of these shows considering it's not far to go :pilot
The missus has never been to the U.S and it's been over a decade since I was there an had restricted leave.

Remember pic's for us poor soul's who cannot afford glue let alone wing's an beer :( :drool

Had planned on going but its an 8 hour drive for me and I have a lot planned for August already so I will take a pass this time. Enjoy guys and remember
picsoritdidnthappen.jpg

Back