• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE HAUL

iambrb

got all 3 go $45 total!!!

ha61a9f3.jpeg

You not going to give a full report on the road trip? :soldier

Well let's see..... There was no '83' this time, though the booth at the Blue Marlin was small enough that I only had 3/4 of my seat on my seat, as it were. The best part was watching Eric Rains, sitting in between you & I, try to eat pasta with his elbows at his sides. Reminded me of that T-Rex on Toy Story.

The vendors were good and it was tough to not spend more than I did. I really SHOULD have entered some models though. I was amazed at what WAS entered (no comment there)

It was great to see to see Mike & Chris as always!!!

h5e26f81.jpg

No wonder you asked me if I'm exercising.

I'll post up a picture of what I got later. I didn't take any pictures of the models, might build something and try to make it show worthy next year. They gonna put me in the next class since I got gold in beginners last year.

Darn nice show . Probably ( vendor wise ) was the best I have seen since the IPMS national which was
more populated but the prices were much better yesterday.

There were models on the tables ??? :idonno

Once again , I managed to evade photography (y)

:rotf :rotf :rotf Cheers, Christian B)

Darn nice show . Probably ( vendor wise ) was the best I have seen . IPMS national was more populated but the prices were
much better yesterday.

Once again , I managed to evade photography (y)

:rotf :rotf :rotf Cheers, Christian B)

You're too fast working the vendors. Did you get anything?

Oh yeah . It was a feeding frenzy . Mostly building bits but also paints.

Even picked up a couple of out of the way kits .

There was more I could have bought but I was trying to refrain from gluttony :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

There was more I could have bought but I was trying to refrain from gluttony :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

WHAT refraining from buying Kit's :eek:hmy: MP this man need's therapy :bat .

Cheers, Christian B)

I pretty much failed at my attempt @ refraining at this year's Seattle show. I'm still trying to figure out how to re-organize the closet. :smack

Cheers, Christian B)

I pretty much failed at my attempt @ refraining at this year's Seattle show. I'm still trying to figure out how to re-organize the closet. :smack

:rotf :rotf :rotf I think the closet must have shrunk a couple of years ago . It has not gotten any better since then :frantic

Than again . I Saw this

hafbcfa4.jpg

Never seen it before for less than $ 100 on Ebay . Never physically saw one :coolio . The asking price was only $ 20.00 and yes I could have bought it . Chances of building it ever ...Very slim , so why not let someone else enjoy it :idonno

Anyhow , I do share space in this house with my wife and well , I'm happy to not be too obsessed . Keeps her and I happy :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back