• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pretty Water lake, Sapulpa. Ok

Paulw

I have been taking a photography class as a refresher. I have been learning quite a bit more than I knew from the days of film. We went on our first field trip last night to get a feeling for composition and one of the tings that I learned is that I am not as young as I was 49 years ago and my eyes are not as sharp nor the limbs as nimble but I did gather some respectable pics from the evening's doings.
I would like to share them with you.

[/u

Nice photos Paul! Not familiar with that lake in Sapulpa. Have you ever visited the museum in Sapulpa? A friend of mine used to volunteer there.

Nice photos my friend. You're motivating me to get out more and do some shutter exercises.
Kurt

Very nice. What camera?

Yeah, remember the days where you had to wait a week or more to get your prints back from the drug store?

Now I can plug my Canon into the mac and control the ISO, f stop and shutter speed in real time and see the results before the shutter is triggered. Amazing.

Back