• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELP--Looking for a Part

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Hay Guys;

Was wondering if any of you out there would be willing to help me out. I'm working up an USMC Abrams project in 35th scale and I'm in need of a part, will actually two. I thought I would ask here before going out and dropping 25bucks on a kit just for the two parts I'm looking for.

hf925cf2.jpg

If your willing to help out shoot me a PM and we'll work out the details.
Thanks in advance
:v

I can't help you with the parts, they are too modern for my stash. Have you looked at Shapeways? It's incredible the parts they have available. Good luck! :ro:

Hay Guys;

Was wondering if any of you out there would be willing to help me out. I'm working up an USMC Abrams project in 35th scale and I'm in need of a part, will actually two. I thought I would ask here before going out and dropping 25bucks on a kit just for the two parts I'm looking for.

hf925cf2.jpg

If your willing to help out shoot me a PM and we'll work out the details.
Thanks in advance

I might have 2 of them I can send you. PM me your addy in time and I can get them into the mail for you tomorrow (Monday March 4) when I go to send some other stuff.

Cheers

Here is a better picture of what I'm looking for, Track Retaining Ring circeled in red.
h84d52aa.jpg

I received a bunch of my brothers models after he passed away,Tupperware tubs full of stuff,there'a a Trumpeter M1A1/A2 Abrams 5 in 1 kit in there,I checked and the those rings are in the box. You can have the kit if it will help you out buddy.

Would $10 bucks be to much so I can cover the cost of shipping????

h0ba7cbc.JPG

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

First let me say that it it awesome to see you back on the forum Tony!! Looking forward to seeing more of your great works of art. Thanks for the offer of the kit however I have the part sourced now so I'll have to pass this kit, But Thanks again.

Back