• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spartanburg SC show

iambrb

There was a neat small show in “ Sparkle-City” today, here a few shots of the show. Note I am doing this from my phone, so pics may have to be individual posts. That said, had fun, hope the other attendees did as well!
The first few are of builds Modelers Alliance guys did

h2af2f8d_2019-01-19.jpeg

h20473ee_2019-01-19.jpeg

And of course.... lunch!!!!

hf38e681.jpeg

Note that at least one person was none too keen on having their pic taken.....

I didn't even realize you took that picture.

Eric Raines was also in attendance.
Lurker Roger Woods was also with us at lunch, I didn't know Roger is a member here on the site so, to our counting, this was the largest gathering of MAers.

Not a bad little show all-n-all but definitely making new friends was the highlite for myself (y)

Very Fun! Thanks for posting!
Mt Sweetie is very keen on sailing ships. "Old Ironsides" got a big thumbs up from Teresa.
(y)
:drinks

Would be more fun if you got your frozen butt down here for one. :mpup

March show in Atlanta coming up. :hmmm

It is true there aren't many things I enjoy more than a model show.
It is also true I LOVE the Sunny South.
My Sweetie & I like to have a Car-ride together.
Alas, My Rebel Friends, a less than stable job situation will not allow me much more than Perhaps April Gassers in Shelby, NC, and then, perhaps, the Chattanooga National show with a stop in Nashville to check an item off Teresa's bucket list.

Mah most profound apologies, Brothers.

Back