• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Accurate Armour RESIN S-Tank

iambrb

Hey dudes I got this full resin kit today for $10!!! Was marked $134 on original tag! I was thinking about Flea-bay, but in looking at this..... I think this is a pretty neat kit! Soooo....the Siren Song of the Easy-build Resin Kit......

Can anyone offer tips on building this, should I decide to build it?

h16789f5.jpeg

h1e165a9.jpeg

Considering the age of this kit and how casting technology has improved it looks pretty good. One thing I would suggest is where the parts allow pin them together along with the CA or Epoxy, it will help to create a stronger bond....hope that makes sense. :v

As has been mentioned wash well. For the major assemblies I highly recommend 5 minute epoxy for strength. It also gives you time to align and clamp and once set it isn't letting go.
James

Simple green or some dish soap and water. I also add a bit of Windex with ammonia to help cut the grease when using dish soap.

Back