Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 02 Nov 2019 16:59 #97

Thanks Warren! Wow, you went back a ways didn't you?

The Widgeon is on hold until I figure out how to replace the missing canopy. The Duck will be resumed when I find the box again! LOL! :facepalm And yeah, there are a few things in that Shinmeiwa that have me scratching my head. Of course; the fact they print everything in Japanese makes it even more difficult to understand what needs to be done. When you open yours, go through and determine which variant that you plan on building; then circle every step that has that version indicated. I did that myself after I realized that I was doing two different assemblies that could not both be installed on the plane.

Thanks also for the compliments on the turret and the Nagmachon. Yes, the Nagmachon does look strange and that's why I'm thrilled to get it in my collection. Just wait till I install the bar armor on this! Oh, and the Austratt turret is finished now too.

Thanks Dave! I'm just trying to get a few things done.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 03 Nov 2019 07:27 #98

Duke Maddog wrote:
Thanks Warren! Wow, you went back a ways didn't you?

The Widgeon is on hold until I figure out how to replace the missing canopy. The Duck will be resumed when I find the box again! LOL! :facepalm And yeah, there are a few things in that Shinmeiwa that have me scratching my head. Of course; the fact they print everything in Japanese makes it even more difficult to understand what needs to be done. When you open yours, go through and determine which variant that you plan on building; then circle every step that has that version indicated. I did that myself after I realized that I was doing two different assemblies that could not both be installed on the plane.

Thanks also for the compliments on the turret and the Nagmachon. Yes, the Nagmachon does look strange and that's why I'm thrilled to get it in my collection. Just wait till I install the bar armor on this! Oh, and the Austratt turret is finished now too.

Thanks Dave! I'm just trying to get a few things done.

Mark, not sure it would be useful at this point but I have the english instructions with my kit, I could scan them if you like.
  • sharkman
  • sharkman
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
Warren

On the Bench: Lost count!

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 03 Nov 2019 16:32 #99

Warren, that would be most helpful. I haven't done much since that last update so English instructions would help tremendously.

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 03 Nov 2019 20:40 #100

Ok, i will scan and send a .pdf to you tomorrow
  • sharkman
  • sharkman
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
Warren

On the Bench: Lost count!

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 03 Nov 2019 21:18 #101

Eight-wheeled trucks, DAMN.
Keep up the great work.
Can't wait to see more progress.
Frank

PS, Thanks for the compliment on the Hueys.
The second one should be done this week if I can get to the bench.
:notworthy:
  • Frank
  • Frank
  • Regiment Commander
    Regiment Commander

Maddog Manufacturing Production in 2019 04 Nov 2019 14:59 #102

Thanks Frank! Yeah,. I figured I might as well get as many of them built as I can given their size and complexity. I want them out of the stash and on the shelf as they take up less space built than their boxes do. Stay tuned, I should be getting more done this week.

You're welcome on the compliments to your helicopters. They are truly works of art. I need to get further along on mine too. I'll be looking forward to progress on yours.

Warren, thanks for the instructions in .pdf. I'm looking forward to making progress on that Shinmeiwa. I want that one built too.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds