• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Merry Christmas 2018

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Mark off another year done, as we say at work, it's just Cadillac'in. :drinks

Sorry, I don't have any fancy graphics or stuff. Just a heart felt wish to you all to have a wonderful Christmas and New Years and get some bench time in!

:mpup :mpup :mpup

Same to you Bob! We closed up a little early today. Went by the store got some Egg Nog, Chilli and a couple of videos. (Have a number Christmas vids but they are buried in boxes) (yeah big help there)

Merry Christmas everyone with hopes that this finds you all in good health (reasonably) and excitement of the coming year full of modeling greatness! :good: :v

h4488d35.jpg

Only modeling item received this year. All of Carol's kids got me beer. Not complaining.

God Jul! Prettige kerstfeest! Merry Christmas!
Hope you all get some good benchtime this holiday!
I ambusy cleaning the hobbyroom (not sure who makes a mess there because i don't do anything...)
Greetings Mats

Merry Christmas to all. I just finished singing at Mass with my choir and now I'll be heading out to the in-law's for the day. No bench time today, but possibly tomorrow.

Stay tuned and have a very safe, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!

I hope everyone had (or will have for those who are Orthodox) a wonderful Christmas!

Regards,

Back