• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Something special for Christmas

SA Dave

About 36 years ago today my grandma gave me the last gift she ever did.

ha65e6a2.jpg

A while back an friend heard me talk about how special the kit was for me and a week or so later this one showed up so today i will crack it same as 36 years back only this time i do have the skills to do it justice look out for it in the Sherman build

Merry Christmas Dave! That is one good friend you have there. That had to take some careful sleuthing to find and obtain.

Will be looking forward to your build.

Thanks guys as I understand it he actually had the kit baught in a batch and was about to sell it.

that is pretty Kool Dave! I think I may have built that same kit when I was a youngin as well. (y)

Very nice Dave!...I remember,myself, of these old Matchbox kits, I loved all of them :eek:ldguy

Merry Christmas my friend!

Luiz

Merry Christmas, my friend.

No models this year, but I did get a need set of sprue nipper.

Merry Christmas Dave, that is an awesome gift. I still have the one I built oh so many years ago. Have fun with that one Dave!

Back