• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THANKS!

Tankbuilder

Hi all.

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who answers questions and gives a pertinent reply in t heir answer. This is a fantastic forum and many of the members are exceedingly helpful with their techniques and their explanations. I greatly appreciate this forum and think it's about time I reminded Moonpuppy and others of that.

This forum is also great for the willingness of many to trade or provided needed parts for a build or scene.

Just a HUGE thank you to all from Tankbuilder

:drinks

Thanks Peter. We appreciate you posting.

I have severe sleep apnea, severe chronic fatigue and then SAD in the winter. As you can imagine this can lead to severe depression for me. This forum often times relieves that depression a LOT better than any medication did and without the side effects. I truly enjoy looking at others builds and dioramas. I've sure learned a lot since joining this forum.

Thanks again people.

Cheers

Sorry to hear about the tribulations Peter. I have a bit of the winter slow down bit as well. I find that if I want to be building what I need to do is go in sit down and start doing a little something. I will just go in and work on this little bit of something (even if I don't really feel like it).

Usually what happens is that hours pass, I have done quite a bit and don't want to stop. Quite a difference from the original "I don't feel like it" at the start.

It could also be interesting if we could somehow get a skype building group set up and chat while building.

Back