• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

10 years?

sharkman

Master at Arms
I wasn’t around for the inception but looking at some older posts, are we coming up on a 10 year anniversary for MA this coming fall??

To be exact, 09/11/2009 01:44:43
That's the time the first Admin account was created. Can't believe I was up that late. :eek:ldguy

:rotf

After my account, Saul was the next. 09/11/2009 13:21:47

I've only been here for a fraction of it. But everyday I'm grateful ole Hippy guided me here. You guys have been an true pleasure to hang around. I didn't think it was possible in today's social media driven world to find a group of such talented people, who are also helpful & humble. So Pup and the other admins, feel proud of what you all have built. I truly haven't found anything like it anywhere.

Thank you all for welcoming and allowing this scrub to mingle amongst greatness. :drinks

I've only been here for a fraction of it. But everyday I'm grateful ole Hippy guided me here. You guys have been an true pleasure to hang around. I didn't think it was possible in today's social media driven world to find a group of such talented people, who are also helpful & humble. So Pup and the other admins, feel proud of what you all have built. I truly haven't found anything like it anywhere.

Thank you all for welcoming and allowing this scrub to mingle amongst greatness. :drinks

:blush: :blush:

Shucks... :mpup

Back