• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Resin2detail

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just read about this company, they seem to make some nice AM stuff and accessories. Anyone heard of them?

I also read on another forum that the owner purchased Bill Koster’s assets from Koster Aero Enterprises. Perhaps a possibility of re-issuing those kits?

Anyone else hear of this?

I bought several of their sets, notable the A-20 items such as the wheels and engines. Beautifully CAD drawn, expertly cast but I am displeased that the ignition wiring on the engine is cast in place and visibly deep.

I did not hear anything about Koster Aero Products.

h11295de.JPG

hbbf814e.JPG

Regards,

I communicated with Bill Koster via email about 2 years ago when I was building his Nell kit. At the time he mentioned he was under going Kemo. I have not heard anything from him since so I don't know what the outcome was. His vacuform kits were some of the best in the industry so I hope they end up with a reputable manufacturer.

Sorry to hear about Koster. I have one of his conversion kits for the 1/48 B-17 kit. It is a conversion to one of the really early ones with the original tail with no tail gunner.

Can we say "The Swoose"?

I am not that impressed with those engines either Saul.

Back