• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Holiday Travel

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Y'all going anywhere?

Reading about massive traffic jam out in LA. Makes me appreciate being in rural area where this is the extent of my traffic jam.

h1a947a7.jpg

h94fd7ed.jpg

Me, Doing the same ol'. Ma-in-Law next door at noon. My Mom at 5 two blocks away. :coolio

Looks like you got flipped the bird plenty. :ro:

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone, unless you don't observe Thanksgiving. In which case, have a happy Thursday!

:drinks

Good one, Mike! Nope, we are sticking close to da' house - hope to get some modeling done

Headed back to good old Tulsa. Will check in on PaulW while I am here. Not sure if I will be able to head up and visit "Dad" while I am here like the last couple of years. (Bob Letterman) Friday after Thanksgiving is never a good time to go shopping so it has been a good day in the past couple of years to stop in for a visit.

I'm feeling pretty anti-social lately...so I'll probably just be chilling at home having a hot turkey sandwich and call it a day. B)

Folks are in Tennessee and I absolutely detest traveling during the holidays. So I'll just pay them a visit w/ a phone call. :laugh:

Back