• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lost a Member of the Family Today

RichB

We lost Moses suddenly today. He had used up at least 10 of his 9 lives when we found him 9 years ago when he was 1-2 years old and weighed only 6 lbs. The vets then thought we were a bit crazy to try to save him but he surprised them by responding to the care and attention. The vets believed he had a head trauma and likely some brain damage. For the first year and half of his recovery we couldn't wear hard sole shoes or boots in the house without him going into hiding. When he matured, he filled out to 16 lbs, had some "unique" traits due to his injuries and was one of the most laid back cats I've known.

h84fd94a.JPG

So long old buddy. You'll be missed.

Rich

Very sorry to hear this, Rich. Pets become such a big part of our lives and the void is large when they are gone. Thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear Rich. I seems every time I lose one part of me goes missing as well.

The two cats we currently have are rescue as well.

Regards, Christian

As the 'head staff' of two cats, I feel your pain. We have lost several over the years and I still feel a sharp pain that brings tears when i think of them.

My condolences on your loss. He was such a beautiful cat.

Back