• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for some decal bits and vac Canopies

nsmekanik

The vac canopies I'm looking for are the Do 335A-12 Crystal Clear Canopy, Squadron 9151, or, and preferably, from the Falcon set No.21, DO 335 B-6 and/or DO 335 and from Falcon set No.42, the canopies for the Blohm and Voss BV 155 and the Revel HE 177.

The Decals I'm after are, from the Avalon set 7006, option 6, EQ*W, including the roundels and fin flash if possible, and I'm also in need of a set of stencils for the P-47D razorback from a 1/72 scale SuperScale sheet

IMG_1275_zpsfwmt4vve.jpg

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated :D
:drinks

I think I might have the P47 stencils. I'll have a look.

BTW was driving through Nanton yesterday and saw the Lancaster engines running. Wish I would have had time to stop and say hi but had the whole family in tow and were on a schedule. :(

Thanks Dave that would be great :D .

Yeah they had the whole deal including a breakfast in the morning, I can hear all them Merlins running while playing with my toys in my hobby room, they have a nice sound to them :good: I've been there so many times I hardly bother anymore :frantic No worries one of these years we'll hook up again, maybe you can make it for the hobby show next year

So the Superscale decals I have are for a P-47 bubble top and are 30 years old and not very good quality. Not the ones in the photo you posted. I do have most of the stencils for my Revell P-47 Bubble top that I was too lazy to put on. Is there something specific you were looking for or do you need the whole set?

The Revell stencils... The picture is a little pixilated. The printing is very good quality.

hef2160e.jpg

So the Superscale decals I have are for a P-47 bubble top and are 30 years old and not very good quality. Not the ones in the photo you posted. I do have most of the stencils for my Revell P-47 Bubble top that I was too lazy to put on. Is there something specific you were looking for or do you need the whole set?

The Revell stencils... The picture is a little pixilated. The printing is very good quality.

hef2160e.jpg

Thanks for the offer Dave, but the I don't think the results will be worth the postage so I'll probably do what you did and not bother. I found a stencil guide for the razorback and there are WAY more stencils then anyone seems to bother printing up.

Back