• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Went to Tallahassee.......

iambrb

So my son has basically started his Doctoral program in Marine Science. But before he gets “O-ficially” into the program, we wanted to get a weekend with him, so no model progress to be sure! Thought “Da Crew” might enjoy some pics

h8f9e0ff.jpeg

My kid at his desk. 21 and he has desk. Yup that is his hair

hc88b0f5.jpeg

Lab time. With a GEIGER. OUNTER

he7caf11.jpeg

Here is a Mommy cooking lesson

and the result
hc04280b.jpeg

There are more pics but I am doing this from my IPhone SE & it is small and for this, not easy (like the old saying, “Its not you it’s me”

One last ‘un of the two of us. When my better half & I married he was like waist-high, it on this pic I am standing on my toes!!

h9f9f963.jpeg

It was a great tome & I admit pulling outta the parking lot was hard from the tears, but it sure is neat to see your kid DOING the things that as a kid I only dreamed of.....

I wasn't there, can't help y'all standing on your head.

Tell'm to get a hair cut! :rotf

Glad he's doing well, good job you two. (y)

I'm not eating at your place if you need a Geiger Counter for mom's cookin.... :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Back