• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Summer Vacation

dollar19

h1b9d810.jpeg

h5bf78dd.jpeg

h7355596.jpeg

Here’s a few pictures of my lastest 1:1 project. I completely rebuilt the exterior of the mud room at the back of the house. New door new sheathing, new vinyl siding. Now maybe I can get some bench time!

It's the beer Bob......that's what happens when you drink to much during and after a project, you sort of lay there staring and babble a lot of incoherent stuff :drinks

Sorry about the sideways pictures guys, anytime I upload from my phone they display like that.
Thanks very much. With 3 days left of my vacation time, I can declare the job done. My wife has yet to settle on a color for the door, so it may be a while before it gets painted. But for that it is finished!

The final round of pictures........

Now to spend the next three days relaxing at the modelling bench.
hdc0d173.jpg

hc46737e.jpg

B) well done. That looks great. I envy your handyman skills.
I'm terrible at that stuff :smack

Thanks man! Even though I’ve been building scenery for over 40 years, I’ve had some home building jobs on and off to tide me over between theatre jobs. The worst of this was to 90+ degree temps here this past week!

Back