• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

almost back.

135engineer

Since my computer catastrophe and a few other things goi.g on. I am about to have the computer issue sorted soon. After that I will be back amongst all of you awesome people
It is too difficult to do much on here from the phone. Once more I regret not being here more . Soon I promise I'll be back and posting my.special.bramd of craziness

Thanks for checking in Chris! We do sometimes wonder what the deal is or what happened when folks suddenly drop off. I can understand about the computer thing. My backup for online is a decent Samsung tablet with a keyboard. It works well enough as long as I don't try to do something too complicated.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Since my computer catastrophe and a few other things goi.g on. I am about to have the computer issue sorted soon. After that I will be back amongst all of you awesome people
It is too difficult to do much on here from the phone. Once more I regret not being here more . Soon I promise I'll be back and posting my.special.bramd of craziness

I feel your pain and you have my sympathies!

Back