• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anyone going to Eaglequest this year?

JamesOLeary

Master at Arms
I haven't been to an Eaglequest and was just wondering if anyone has been to one or is going to this year's show.

Cheers,
James

Hmmm St. Louis I could do.

We really need a special single thread devoted to shows and when and where. I have some ideas on how to do it, just really need some input to do it.

We're going I and my wife have been to everyone of them 26. It's a great time you should come you'll have a great time.

If all goes well I plan on going. I only live a couple of hours away. I really wanted to go last year due to it's Vietnam theme but the date conflicted with a living history event I participate in at Fort Sill. This year there is no conflict so I should be able to go at least one day of the show.

Cheers,
James

Yep I'll be there. Been going since Mastercon 6. A show like no other. Wow I have been going for 21 years. How time flies.

:pilot

Back