• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi

jknaus

Administrator
Still alive and kicking just not doing much modeling. I'm trying to at least glue a piece together every few days to try and keep interested. Just thought I would drop a line if anyone was wondering.
James

Nah, we just figured you'd show up when that snow bank you're living in finally melted a bit. ;)

Stay with it James . I'm having a hard time getting motivated right now as well :soldier

and there's so much that needs doing outside :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Keep hanging in there James. I get the slow downs this time of year as well. At least you are still plugging away at things and that can help a lot.

I am looking forward to seeing what you are working on.

Hope you are doing well Sir! I would think with "the great thaw" coming to your neck of the woods you would be getting out!

Huh,who are you and what have you done to our James? :rotf :rotf

Believe it or not,I'm also still here.Hope I can post something in the near future. ;)

Here is another one that have lost the mojo :( good to hear that you atleast do a little modelling james, i haven't donne anything in the last 2 weeks except deleting myself from a lot of modelgroups on fb.
Not sure when i start again...

Back