• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Cave Progress

ij001

Thought y'all may like to see some pics of the new cave taking shape:

h72c4264.jpg

h2de05f7.jpg

h43f6409.jpg

ha7d37d6.jpg

h0e8d42c.jpg

Using the previous owners workspace and adding my own racks, and benches, etc. Took these pics just after lunch, more happened since then. Progress pics as and when.

Ian.

Just finished running a 14hr SAREx so not too much to show :java :java :java - after the last pics, I did manage to get ALL my kits on to the shelves with a load of space to spare. Next is the dreadful and VERY labour intensive task of working my way through all the tools and 'stuff' that I/We manange to acquire to change the kits in to models !!

Photo's maybe tomorrow.

Ian.

Work space, secondary painting space and Stash all done. Next tools, paints and some built-up models to populate those shelves...

...Stay tuned.

hc7d7916.jpg

h878cb76.jpg

h301a910.jpg

hc89ef99.jpg

h1406ada.jpg

h86cb6c9.jpg

Ian.

Looks like a great work area!!

You need bigger, clearer pics though, can't see everything in your stash!!

:skipper

:rotf

Fair point, gentlemen... I'll post some bigger pics later, but only if you promise not send-around a raiding party !!

Ian.

You need bigger, clearer pics though, can't see everything in your stash!!

That's funny! I was thinking the exact same thing.

Yes OK I get it, bigger stash pics....

heeaa3c7.jpg

hca93bb5.jpg

haf1d180.jpg

h68800d0.jpg

Feel free to wander around, gentlemen, ask any questions too... In the meantime, it is all done now,
the last thing to add...

h7deba41.jpg

Not too aggressive, just enough to make the point, eh ?? :bat :bat :bat

Ian.

I like the sign! (y)

Beware of a certain F-4 loving South Efricken. He just might decide that lovely stash of F-4's is worth the trip. :drool

Yeah I passed his details on to immigration a couple of years back, I'm covered, Dave :v :v :v

Ian.

Back