• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'On the road again...'

ij001

...and now it's our turn to move.

Been living in this tiny village for four-and-a-half years, and with one of the 'little stormtroopers' just started Intermediate School (US = Junior High) it makes logistical sense to move back to town. So on Friday 23rd we're off again, fourth move in six years, so that is it !! - no more now until the aforementioned 'little stormtroopers' are all grown-up and ready to go to University or commence 'basic training' or whatever !!

My hobby will obviously be taking a break for a few weeks whilst I pack-up the cave and set up in the new 'Schloss' - I have a substantial concrete & brick stand-alone, double-and-a-half garage with all the power & light I could wish for - looking good for me for the foreseeable future.

When I do come back to the bench, I'll be (finally) starting my 'biggest' NMF Aircraft project to date, so stay tuned please. See y'all in about a month (although I'll still be dipping in-and-out of MA).

Ian.

We moved last summer and I still haven't used my airbrush yet. Between no time( still getting things for the house right) and lousy weather. Gary S.

Congrats on the new digs. Enjoy them and stay safe during your move. I'll be looking forward to seeing what come from your new bench.

Back