• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My new puppy is growing up fast!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
We lost our doberman last november of an inherent Liver disease. We replaced her with a new puppy not long afterward. When we got her two months ago, she was a tiny little thing and weighed only 12 pounds, the same as our 11 year old Yorkie.

A photo taken the day we got her.

gggg~2.JPG

Two months later and she has graduated Beginner classes and three weeks into Intermediate training. She has quadrupled in size and my guess is that she will double that size again, around 85 pounds when fully grown. That is one big Doberman female! She is the smartest dobe I ever had, learns everything almost immediately. Of course, I am a proud doggie dad!

Meet our new four month old doberman pinscher, Dancer II.

0~9.JPG

000~10.JPG

0000~8.JPG

Thanks for looking in!

Bob Letterman

You did just have her a couple of days when PaulW and I were up there last November. She was small and seemed to be quite a good little pup then. She has grown a LOT! Looking to be a wonderful dog there Bob! (y)

Beautiful dog. A lot of people don't realize how gentle and loving dogs dobermans are. I had to put my down because of hip problems.

Beautiful dog. A lot of people don't realize how gentle and loving dogs dobermans are. I had to put my down because of hip problems.

I've had five of them! They are the most lovable dogs ever. I had four German Shepherds and I thought they were lovable. They were but nothing like my experiences with dobermans. They love you unconditionally!

Bob

We're definitely a shepherd family. And yes, that is a purebred brindle German Shepherd.

IMG_3656_zpsddqvwa70.jpg

We're definitely a shepherd family. And yes, that is a purebred brindle German Shepherd.

IMG_3656_zpsddqvwa70.jpg

Some beautiful dogs! I love all dogs, regardless of breed. As Will Rogers said, "If dogs don't go to heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they are"!

Bob

Back