• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA IV?

jknaus

Administrator
Just a feeler. We've lost some friends and family in the MA world this past 12 months to cancer. We've raised over $3000 US in2 previous CTS's. I feel very strongly about our efforts but it is a lot of work for only a few people to pull together. So I'm asking, is there any interest in doing this again?
James

It is hard work, my opinion is to wait a little bit before we do it. Northern hemisphere Spring would be ideal.

Regards,

I'm thinking fall, when weather turns again. Spring folks are getting back out in the outdoors.

I'm in total agreement that while it's a lot of work to set up, dedicating the next one to cancer again is an excellent idea for whenever we do it. In the meantime, maybe we could do something in remembrance of Chad similar to what we have done for Tom W or Dave Harper in the way of a memorial GB or something similar. Like how he'd always take something extra like a turret and add it to another kit....or the Girls und Panzer type stuff...just something to throw out there...

Seems to me something to do with Semi Trucks would be more appropriate. Call it "Highway to Heaven"

:salute

I agree that a CTA IV would be great. I would participate in that. I will also participate in a memorial Group Build; I have a Girlz und Panzers kit to do for that if that is the chosen subject. If not, I could also dedicate my M-51 build to him.

Light it up! My family has been devastated by cancer this past year so anything to support the fight would be awesome!

Fall would be better for me as well.

Back