• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

R.I.P Chad, The Zod

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Chad was moved into hospice care with end stage Cancer on January 3rd. He passed away this morning. A humble man and a modeler at heart building them in his truck as he traveled. Chad, you will be missed.

Regards,

He worked hard at learning new techniques. The man used the air brake system on this truck to power his airbrush. That's a modeler there.

Every time I see a Crete truck in the parking lot I wonder if that's Chad. I'll still wonder...

:( :( :( :salute

I'm so sorry to hear this. Chad did some awesome work from his truck and proved you can model anywhere. I remember he got ill late last year but did not realize it was so serious. RIP Chad. Another friend lost to that F*$&@&$ cancer. :(
James

I had a bad feeling about him back when he said he couldn't get into the doc. Really sorry to hear this. :(

Rest well El Chado and be sure to educate the angels on how horrible celery is. :zen

Met him a few years back when I went to AMPS with Saul and John...he was a very likeable fellow and it's sad to hear this news. RIP

This is very sad news , I sent him Pz 4 parts once , cool emailing back and forth with him .
The most amazing thing about the man was when he told me he modeled on the road in his rig .

h9b9f860.jpg

Rest and travel in peace.

Back