• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2018 MA New Year's Resolution Thread!

sharkman

Master at Arms
This is the 2018 Modeler's New Year's Resolution Thread for anyone who has resolved to finish one or more of those difficult or bothersome models residing on the shelf of doom!

I took a stab at this last year and only got one completed, but we'll see how this year goes!

Feel free to post whatever you like!

;)

Let's see... Didn't finish any shelf Queen's last year and even added one to the pile. Will this year be any different? Not likely... :frantic

I'm starting off with the Discovery. Not touching any other styrene until it's complete.

I'm not off to a good start. Glued and few parts together before my son informs me the washer isn't working. Next few hours spent under the house with IR thermometer and heatgun, amongst insulation and animals...

Goal for this year -

I shouldn't say as I have been so far off in anything. :blush:

But the goal is to finish;

One car

One armor

One plane

:blink

Let's see... Didn't finish any shelf Queen's last year and even added one to the pile. Will this year be any different? Not likely... :frantic

I know what you mean Dave, I added a few to the pile too!

There's always 2019, 2020, 2021.......

:rotf

Mark really got me trhinking about getting the shelf queens done and I loved seeing him do his Maybe more of us can do the same this year.

I am going to build the Tamiya JS-2 with tons of aftermarket that I (No joke, I really did) had stated in the 2017 resolutions I would get......

I also am FINALLY going to build the Meng T-90A I have. I understand that the turret comprises a total of 200 parts by itself!

Back