• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Feelin' pretty bummed......

iambrb

Whelp, this has been a pretty sucky year end! On the 8th of the month, thw company I was working for decided to "reshuffle" to avoid having to go chapter 11 bankruptcy, so it was "Merry Christmas...go find a job!" The day before, my best friend I think I have ever had, a man who was a mentor to me and really sparked my interest in all things firearms (which lead to an interest in military history, then the equipment...and the models of same....) died. I was actually doing pretty well, but I got a call this evening (note: this man was a gunsmith) that a firearm that I thought had been stolen from his house about a decade ago was found at his house while they were cleaning it out! So when I go get it next week, it will be the last reminder of I have an old, dear friend.

Sorry to vent, many have it much worse than I, but you could really say that this year end just outright SUCKS

I hear ya Bruce. I Can't wait for 2017 to be over. :frantic

Here's hoping that things turn around in 2018! :drinks

2017 was a bummer for sure,there's a song called Turn Turn but not much is turning around here. :bang head

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

2017 was a bummer for sure,there's a song called Turn Turn but not much is turning around here. :bang head

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I like that song very much! From The Birds, it is fashioned from the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes, but not really sure of the verse. Sorry to vent guys, thanks for the "chin up" from all. Today really has been a day of counting Blessings..y'all are among them!

Back