• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A modelers alliance get together!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
This morning Susan and I had a couple of visitors! Heaven's Eagle, (Paul S.), from Memphis, and Paul W. from Tulsa.

We spent a few hours in the museum,,downed some beer and then had lunch together before they headed home!

Paul S. has been here before but Paul W. was on his first visit. We really enjoyed meeting them and their visit!

Left to right; Paul W., Paul S. in the center and me on the right.

00~9.JPG

Any of you other guys find yourself close, give me an email and pop in for a visit!

Bob Letterman

Cool beans. It sure would be cool to meet you Bob and all the other Gals and Suys.
James

Good deal, glad y'all were able to get together!

:drinks

James when Cindy wins the lottery I'll fly everyone in for a big visit. :pilot

It was a very enjoyable time spent with these guys. If you ever get to see a Bob Letterman diorama be prepared to witness some very historical and accurate scenes is miniature. I was awed by the sheer enormity of it all. Thank you to Paul S for the ride up to Bob's and thank you to the most wonderful visit and making me feel at home.

While it is always nice to see Bob's work and collection again, and I saw some things that were missed on he first visit, the real pleasure was being able to visit with Bob and Susan! The STORIES are the real reason to go and visit! Thank you so much for having Paul W. and me up for a(nother) visit!

Moon Puppy you somewhat stole my idea, but only the initial bit. :D :pilot :soldier

I am holding you to that Bob :beer

If you do win the lottery and bring SADave over please give us lots of warning before hand. :frantic :frantic :frantic

Oh, and make sure he comes in the middle of winter when there is lots of snow! :evil:

Sounds like a good time you three. Wish I was a little closer. (y) (y)

I am holding you to that Bob :beer

If you do win the lottery and bring SADave over please give us lots of warning before hand. :frantic :frantic :frantic

Oh, and make sure he comes in the middle of winter when there is lots of snow! :evil:

Sounds like a good time you three. Wish I was a little closer. (y) (y)

Looks like a fun trip!

Maybe we should have a "Canadian Modellers Alliance" get together next time I head to Alberta to visit the in-laws! We can meet up with James!

:D

Back