• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Forum ranking!

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just curious how this works? I always thought the "badge" was based on number of posts but I'm not sure how that works.

For the most part yes. I think you just got promoted didn't ya?

Some folks have special ranks. Moderators and such.

I was so glad when that sword thingy went away. All the other badges look so good, but that one I have always thought looked out of place as it isn't the same quality.

Looks like a bunch of us got to our "Starring Role" at about the same time. The 2 star folks are moddies or other staff. I guess if you would like your own "Special" smelly badge (rank anyone?) we will have to set a posting goal that has to be reached first and then maybe you can submit your "Special Smelly Badge" for approval. Then it can get attached to your name by one of the admins.

Until then we are stuck with a Star(y) look in our eye.

Dave we have a "Spittoon" badge just waiting for you, bercause of your Efrican jokes, eh mate! Puh-TING! (I hope you know I am jokin with ya! ;) )

Sorry, can't bestow a special rank on yourself Paul. We'll probably have a new rank when we get the site moved. Yes I'm in talks with someone to do it for me. He has account info and working on a plan of attack.

Back