• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D*mn !! just missed-out on...

ij001

:bang head
Just like everyone else (I guess) I love the fine-art of stalking and buying kits on that well known on-line auction site. Just before the weekend I found a Japanese seller who had a load of AFV kits at reasonable prices AND no postage charges - FANTASTIC !!

Put a couple of kits on my 'watch list' but not able to buy them just yet because of my 'self-imposed monthly spending limit', got bills to pay and fuel to buy etc, etc. But that didn't matter because even if the end time is rapidly approaching, they gonna re-list, right...

...wrong, arrrghhhh :bang head

So close, so very close. Ahh well, they may re-list the kits later in the week.

Ian.

I hear you I got the new SA-10 from Trumpeter at AMPS on Sat. Out bid at the last moment.

Check and make sure the seller is not 'kabukicat' I just finished a long and drawn-out fight over some incredibly priced items he sold me.....and never shipped. It got pretty ugly between myself, ebay, and the seller (kabukicat). I DID get my money back...but it took almost 10 total weeks from order to refund!

FYI - You have been Warned!!!!

Check and make sure the seller is not 'kabukicat' I just finished a long and drawn-out fight over some incredibly priced items he sold me.....and never shipped. It got pretty ugly between myself, ebay, and the seller (kabukicat). I DID get my money back...but it took almost 10 total weeks from order to refund!

FYI - You have been Warned!!!!

No that wasn't the seller, Bruce, but I appreciate the heads-up. As it turned-out I found the same kit for just a couple of bucks more on another Japanese sellers listing, but not listed by it's name just by the Tamiya catalogue number !! - very odd, but I've bought it now and it's on its way...

hc0c5abe.jpg

Think it may be one of those that gets started as soon as it arrives. But more of that (much) later.

Ian.

Ian, that kit is a neat choice & I am thinking about it for sometime in 2018. But right now I have aenough kits to ppwer me well thru most of next year!

Back