• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dunkirk the movie

Paulw

Just went to see this today. While I was very impressed with the movie and the planes and things I felt that there was something that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I don't want to pick it apart but I do want to praise the film makers for a movie that had something lacking in today's cinema, entertainment. I actually felt emotional watching this film. Not weeping emotional but despair when it was relevant, hope and fortitude when it was shown on the screen. I can't say how historically accurate it was but if you have not seen the film I would say go and don't try to pick it apart. Just enjoy a good, decent film.

No matter how accurate it may or may not be , I feel they did a good depiction of how desperate those days were.

A part that was over looked was the Belgian army and others holding the Germans back.

Not picking on the movie though.

Cheers, Christian B)

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie as entertainment on an iMax screen.

Regards,.

Back