• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Honoring our British comrads...

Paulw

I was going through my mind (pretty easy thing to do with nothing up there) and wondering what has any one done in the modeling community to honor the British contributions to the war in the Pacific.
Other than our usual B.O.B and such that we build pretty much on a yearly basis. Where has anyone done any thing on British, Australian or New Zealand contributions and sacrifices in any battles for the Pacific Theater of Operations. It would be good to gather some info and do some research on this or maybe do a group build type of thing.

Jungle warfare comes to mind right off. The defense of Singapore, Burma I"m sure others have a long list. But why just Pacific, what about North Africa, Italy, Sicily across France?

Because you hear of those ETO and North Africa campaigns but hardly if ever hear of their actions i n the South Pacific.

I agree Paul one hardly ever sees anything from the pacific side.

To be honest its quite slow even for american stuff Only pacific stuff regularly build is usualy from the japanese.

Back