• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA III Prize confirmation

jknaus

Administrator
Can everyone who got a prize confirm that you received said prize or let us know that it did not arrive. I think enough time has gone by that they should all be where they belong, but I know that not all have been received.
Once I know where we stand we can make arrangements etc and finally wrap up this successful Campaign and get the money to where it is needed.
Thanks to all who helped, donated, and played.
James

Received kit from James (thank you bud :notworthy ). Haven't heard from New Tiger Model Designs.

But to be honest, I'm not too worried about it...as I don't feel worthy of what I have received. :drinks :notworthy

Haven't heard from New Tiger Model Designs.

But to be honest, I'm not too worried about it...as I don't feel worthy of what I have received.

Nonsense! Your work is definitely worthy! I'll call Joe and see what the hold up is... I think it may have to do with what your interests are. So, I will ask him to send you a store credit so you gety whatever you need.

Regards,

Joe says he is e-mailing you a $50 store credit but had his hands full getting ready for AMPS Nationals. I should've figured his mind is on that show.

Let me know if you get the e-mail tomorrow morning.

UPDATE - He states he e-mailed you...

Regards,

I have received my prize from Paul.

Greenville Hobby (Swordsman) has contacted me about the other one.

Received the Michael Wittmann at Villers-Bocage 1/16 scale figure from James today. Thanks James! It is a bit larger figure than I originally thought it would be.

Joe says he is e-mailing you a $50 store credit but had his hands full getting ready for AMPS Nationals. I should've figured his mind is on that show.

Let me know if you get the e-mail tomorrow morning.

UPDATE - He states he e-mailed you...

Regards,

Yep, got an email from him. Cheers Saul. :drinks

Back