• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's March right?

ausf

Master at Arms
I can't tell by the 18 degree temps and 40 mph wind that's beating the shop window. I can't run molds today because if I vent, the 40 mph winds and 18 degree temps will be in the shop.

And we have two feet forecasted for Tuesday. I have to say it again, it's March. The birds are as confused as I am.

So, big cup of Java and some styrene in my personal forecast...

Yup...Not much better 3 hours north...The sun is out but it's frigid. Normally​ I'd be miserable having to be inside a high school on my day off for my son's Odyssey of the Mind competition...But it's warm in here and I've got my Death Wish tankard in hand ;)

Be glad about the weather mate We have about 100 days of water left in the Cape Town area then the dams run dry I hope we have a very very VERY wet winter. Plus loads of snow on the mountains.

:blink

Woke up this AM and find this white stuff over the ground.

h4d555a3.JPG

Big last blast.

It'll likely be gone before lunch but still, it's March. :frantic

We have about a foot and some but it was drifting. Because of that I missed the bottom 2 stairs on Tuesday morning when going to work. And just last month it was spring temps.

large.jpg

James

We had spring in February here, only stands to reason we would get winter in March :gogo

We had about 1-1/2 to 2 inches on the grass and roofs yesterday. (didn't notice till last night) Woke up this morning and SUNNY. Only the shaded stuff is still there and not for much longer.

Several years ago I got this photo at my house in Tulsa. Tried to do the same thing here but was real weak.

Red_Bud_with_snow.jpg

Just a reminder for those in the U.S.A. (and possibly our friends to the north? :hmmm ) Be sure to move your clocks ahead today. Daylight Savings Time has sprung so we get to go to work an hour earlier tomorrow.

Back