• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The powers that be has cut me off.

centaur567

The powers that be at work have cut off access to a lot of web sites including this one. Real bummer. So my time on ine is going to be limited. :vmad :vmad :vmad :vmad Gary S.

The dang stinkers! Firewall rules catching you now?

Wish there was a way I could help you around that Gary.

No surfing during working hours for me either, heck, I've found sites for OUR company that I can't access and it's for stuff we sell! :rotf

Work gets in the way of my screw off time. Gary S. The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Our work does not let us get on the internet with company computers.
Buuut, I along with other people have the Wi-Fi password!!! Hehehe!

I love my smartphone.

Tim

My company blocks the photo sharing sites like photobucket. I can read the posts, but I can't see the pictures. :(

I pay $25 a month and have unlimited data on my awesome (not so little) Samsung Galaxy S tablet. I can also tether my main desktop to the tablet and get a rather slow connection that way as well.

Don't have cable or DSL at home so it works fairly well for what I want and need.

Our work does not let us get on the internet with company computers.
Buuut, I along with other people have the Wi-Fi password!!! Hehehe!

I love my smartphone.

Tim

As a member of my Security Forum at my work i'm gonna pretend I didn't here this... :blink

When we go to our new server we might be able to get around those filters but being a Secure site, you know, https: Depends on how those filters are setup.

What is very odd for me is that I can go to Armorama and Cybermodeler at work & not here as it is considered games!

Back