• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HPH Future releases

Heavens Eagle

Went to HPH site over the weekend and they had up a nice little video.

https://youtu.be/NGeN1DcrSlE

Now if you were paying attention, there appeared to be some new stuff in the video. INTERESTING stuff! (OK yes I am sure quite pricey too when it comes out)

I sent off a short e-mail and received a nice reply this afternoon from Jiri Hodan.

hi Paul,
Yes we are working on both projects. Me 323 A 20 G 1/32 will in future be produced as kits. Me 323 from the laminate, A 20 completely as resin. I hope that both will be finished this year. Even are preparing 1/32: DC-3 , C-47, Aviatik Berg D I, Savoia SM 79 , Wyvern , HP 0400 , Z-37 , and Sr 71 . Also B-36 1/48.

Regards Jiří

Save your coins, make some space and get your tools up to snuff, there's some nice stuff on it's way! :woohoo:

Damn 1/48 SR71 should take a couple of liters of black to cover :woohoo:

You mean 1/32 SR-71 don't you Dave? Actually the SR-71 is not all that large a plane. While it is long and thin, with really large engines, it isn't all that massive.

A 1/48 scale B-36 would be quite large. The 1/32nd scale DC-3/C-47 actually has a bigger wingspan than a B-17.

I was quite surprised they responded so quick and much appreciated the extra list. While thesekits are more expensive, the quality and detail more than make up for the cost. They also come with all the PE you would want.

But where do you put these massive models after you build them?

Oh, wait! Hang them from the living room ceiling!!!

For me a dream kit would be a 1/72 scale C-5A Galaxy with detailed interior and the ability to open and close the nose and rear doors to show it. If they can make a 1/32 scale B-17, why is a C-5A in 1/72 scale so hard?

Back