• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ModelArt Magazine Article on my "Grandad" vignette

White_Wolf

Master at Arms
ModelArt magazine, the only Australian magazine dedicated to our hobby, has published an article on my "Grandad" vignette.

This vignette is particularly special, as it is about my mum's dad, who was a pilot and lost his life in 1943. I have posted the build, this is the article.

A big THANK YOU to Modelart and to Frank Morgan, the owner and editor, for publishing this article and to Bob Riley for helping out with editing.

h27638ee.jpeg

hde607f6.jpeg

hf38c3c5.jpeg

Thank you for reading this post, and article. Last, but not least, a big thank you to a great friend who asked me to post the scanned article here. :drinks (y)

Laurence

Beers all around!! :drinks Oh wait, the last time I drank with the Aussies I got pretty wasted. :eek:ldguy Gary S.

Beers all around!! :drinks Oh wait, the last time I drank with the Aussies I got pretty wasted. :eek:ldguy Gary S.

Me too ... Oh what the Hell ... You only go around Once or twice ... :drinks :beer :woohoo:

Congrats Laurence ... Well deserved I enjoyed following the thread & will copy the article to peruse after I get up off the floor ... :woohoo:

Ummm .... I was born in Romania where I lived for over 30 years prior to becoming an Aussie. If you got wasted drinking with the Aussies, let me tell you that, with Romanians, it would be a lot "worse". The norm there is that a sit down meal on a special occasion consists of at least 6-8 different courses and at least 8-10 different sorts of drinks.

Loved that part of life over there and I got the kilos to show it :D

Laurence

Fantastic Laurence!

Very nice article! It has broad appeal and a very nice diorama to boot!

Congratulations!

Bob

Back