• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

This just in...or out, I suppose

Rob Norton

Hi All--

I know I'm not the most regular visitor but this time I have a good excuse. We've been way busy with our new, first-ever grandson, born January 23rd. Here are a couple of photos to prove it. One of them looks rather Churchillian, I think. Can you tell which? What's that quote? Blood, sweat, tears, and poop? Something like that. The other is for the for those who think babies are just cute. He's pretty quiet and can't even eat pizza yet but I'm told things will improve.

I'll post some more books over in reviews in a minute now that I'm here but I thought you wouldn't mind if I shared.

Rob.

julian_fletcher_trombley_007_20100208_1690017374.jpg

julian_fletcher_trombley_036_20100208_1223546650.jpg

Ooooh sooooo cute , he is beautiful Rob :woohoo: , thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news with us :woohoo:

Congratulations to all .

Jenny :kiss:

Well they all look the same to me..cute! The good news is all over this forum tonight! Jobs babies. No telling what we're getting into next.

Congratulations Rob, Mom and Baby

Well congratulations Rob. That's one fine looking addition you have there.

But I have to ask the question no one has yet.

What scale is that? :silly: It looks pretty small ;) .

Gary

all right looks like you will have him in the hobby room before too long!! i could not resist sharing my lil girl she was born on nov 22nd last yr

SSPX0159.jpg

Back