• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thank you very much for the thoughts and prayers

Dman

Photo%2013.jpg

"Combs?, we no need no stinkin' combs"

As you may know I have been away a while and am starting to get back into the swing of things which means catching up on my web browsing.

And I wanted to start off with a big thank you to Bob Letterman for being my contact with the outside world for the past month or so, keeping everyone updated on my situation. Bob and Susan were in contact with me almost on a daily basis and kept me aware of all of the warmth and kind words that you were all sharing. It really means a lot to know that so many of you showed such concern for me, a practical stranger to many of you.

I am coming along very well and starting to feel almost back to normal (at least my normal ; )), I've lost about 50 pounds so far and will probably lose about 20 more before its over and my cancer is a thing of my past.

Thank you all again for caring and sharing.

More later,

David

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!!

Dave,

It's super to hear that the cancer is toast (y).

Talk to you later

Terry B)

Hey man! that cue ball stylish now. Get a high shine on it and you're golden Dave. Glad to see you surfin' again. :mpup

Take care, and glad to hear things are getting better. Keep upbeat, we're here for you.
James

Good to hear you are on the mend. I just started shaving my head bald and I am cool! (thats what the neighbor kids say to my face at least!) Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Best wishes to you and yours, Ryan and Heidi

hey dave! keep on fighting!

good to know that your therapy seems to be successful!

and yes - who needs a comb when a polishing machine can do the job! (one has to try to keep the humor!)

Hi Dave.

It is good to hear from you, and hope you are starting to feel a lot better here in the coming weeks. I keep thinking of the voice of Winston Churchill saying "we shall never surrender" so no matter what, just don't ever give up. So get better, and get stronger.

Gary B)

Back