• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng World War Toons KV-2

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Last Christmas vacation, I started this funny little kit as a fill in between projects. I got a pretty good start, but ran out of .015 styrene rod needed to "weld" the seams. I put it aside and promptly forgot about it. :laugh: While digging for parts for my Rutschers, I came across the KV and decided to finish it. The rest of the welds were completed using plastic rod and liquid cement.

h354b9c8.JPG

Black primer, followed by the AK Interactive 4bo modulation set.

h400bd88.JPG

h3181d85.JPG

h06f11b7.JPG

h44d3020.JPG

This is such a cool little kit, I have been giggling most of the day. More to come, thanks for coming by!

:drinks

Well, I knew I had construction photos,

h4728114.JPG

h4951c2d.JPG

h77adebb.JPG

Sorry for these being out of order, still getting used to this new computer. :rotf

What a fun looking little project. the local Hobby lobby has the meng Panther G...Maybe I'll pull the trigger on that bad boy.
:v

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Last day of vacation, got a few chores to do this morning, then back to the bench.

:soldier

Thanks, guys! These are excellent little kits, they fit well and are a blast to build.

I got sidetracked with other stuff today, so it will have to be next weekend for another update. Thanks for coming by!

:drinks

Back