• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

See the ETO With Greyhound

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I'm in.

h0962ee9.jpg

h6161779.jpg

h1a4705a.jpg

That's one hour.

Who's taking bets I'll finish?

Dave you better hurry! You got like 6 hours less than I do. :rotf

Nato Black and Mig's Ammo Dark OD on the way.

h50e2a9b.jpg

Wheels being processed...
h390e6c3.jpg

Thanks Mike for the paint holder thingy. :dude

And Rhino!
Tally ho, your Cap Holder-O-Matic made it here safe and sound.

h470e11c.jpg

h77b6198.jpg

Works just as prescribed. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Didn't realize this was wargamer set, hope no one dings me for not using the "proper" colors... :Hiay
I do dig the Migs paints, works very well. I think it was Eric who pointed out they can be tricky, don't let it build up too much or it'll start orange pealing.

https://www.migjimenez.com/en/wargamer-color-sets/290-wargame-us-armor-set.html

I'm using the Migs thinner with this as well.

h36d65cb.jpg

Hope y'all like it. :soldier

Thanks Mark, bringin' it in is what i'm doing.

Spent the afternoon consulting with my armor advisors Mike and Eric. Thanks guys. :drinks

h3f1739c.jpg

Using the three drab colors in this set I did a bit of modulation..I guess.

hdc2fa4d.jpg

Then a clear coat and decals. They started breaking up at the slightest touch so I beg forgiveness.

hfff04c4.jpg

Some color shifting with OG wash, pin wash with dark wash and dusting and a flat coat...I'll call it done.

hd39a9f3.jpg

Along side some other 1:48 stuff, think i did the Staff Car for another Micro Month.

h4d998d4.jpg

h0d21df0.jpg

h658824b.jpg

h6f96143.jpg

h7d22842.jpg

ha513d9f.jpg

Even got some rust on the muffler.

Hope you like it! Nice little confidence booster to knock out one over a weekend. :D

It's got issues and could not stand up to a pin light inspection so I'll never take it to a show but it was fun to build.

Great little kit, could be fun to load up a bunch of stowage.

Neat build Big Dawg!

I knew a guy back in the ‘80’s that owned a real 1:1 scale Greyhound. He imported it from somewhere on South America. Really neat vehicle! His had some kind of locally fabricated turret. Odd quirk- when you drive it u can only see STRAIGHT ahead!

Thanks Eric, so I put in a hour on Thursday, hour Friday I guess 4 hours Sat, 2 hours this AM then 2 more this afternoon. 10 hours total I guess. :soldier

Low part count helps....:mpup

Back