• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2018 Micro Modelling Month

ij001

Evening all

To the point - Is everyone happy to run the 2018 MMM through March as usual ??

Ian.

I guess my little comment got this going, so I guess I am in. It ended up being the only thing I actually finished this year.

From last years campaign.

1. Armor builds must be 1/48 or smaller

2. Aircraft builds must be 1/72 or smaller

3. Automotive builds must be 1/32 or smaller

4. Ship builds must be 1/700 or smaller"

Geez, I only just finished my Micro Modeling model from last year! I wonder if I should try again. I never seem to finish any campaigns that have 1/72 scale models as their primary subject, yet I can complete others with no problem.

I'll have to think about this....

Is this a go for March?
Going to be a crazy month for me but if I keep it simple I should be able to crank one out.

Not read anything to the contrary, matey. If it's any sympathy, not certain that I'll get my two done in time because of the house-move and all that goes with it !!

Ian.

Not read anything to the contrary, matey. If it's any sympathy, not certain that I'll get my two done in time because of the house-move and all that goes with it !!

Ian.

well good luck on that move, I really mean that, but I for one am looking forward to it and hoping it's a go then!

I'm still game for this, even though March is going to be busy for me as well.

I've decided to do a 1/72 Ki-46II Type 100 Trainer to keep it simple (no rigging)!

If it would be better for everyone, I would propose pushing it ahead a month or two (not sure how much it matters that we hold it in March every year).

:hmmm

If it would be better for everyone, I would propose pushing it ahead a month or two (not sure how much it matters that we hold it in March every year).

:hmmm

Not sure my schedule is going to get any easier anytime soon so would rather keep it to March myself.

Anchors away!

hf25c8bf.jpg

h120b95a.jpg

h7e4accb.jpg

B)

Back