• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Beaufighter Mk.X

razordws

Here is my entry. Hope to start today.

h6d81552.jpg

Good choice. I'll keep an eye on this. Someday I'll start mine in 1/48th scale. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Very nice choice Dave. This plane wreaked Havoc in the German war effort. Looking Forward to your completion.

Cheers

Alex

I am off to a good start. Just have to add some seatbelts and then I can close it all up. A friend is coming to visit this weekend though so I will not have much bench time. Pictures at 11.

Thanks Ian.

A quick proof of progress phone photo before I get side tracked tomorrow
h1b38fac.jpg

Typical sparse Hasegawa cockpit with decal instrument panels. It will suffice.

Some progress on the build after a week hiatus. The fuselage alone has 8 different pieces to accommodate the different variations. It will take some work to fill all the seams but overall not too bad. With all the craziness going on just about everything has been cancelled so looking forward to some bench time this weekend.

h060236c.jpg

Some progress on the build after a week hiatus. The fuselage alone has 8 different pieces to accommodate the different variations. It will take some work to fill all the seams but overall not too bad. With all the craziness going on just about everything has been cancelled so looking forward to some bench time this weekend.

h060236c.jpg

Yeah, a week off with the kids and everything is being cancelled!

Looks good Dave, the fit looks pretty good, I still have to try and finish up my Tamiya one before the end of the month!

Primer is on! Should have some time to get paint on her this weekend. This will be my first attempt at invasion stripes. Oh boy!

heb44e2d.jpg

Back