• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE LAST PROJECT BEFORE ANTARCTIC...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

...I'd like to share with you,my last project that was finished one month and a half before my trip to the Brazilian Station,here on the King George Island,Antarctic...

...it's a Tamiya 1/48 done with upgrades from Eduard (P.E.) and WWII resin tracks...

...the model was assembled during the year of 2007:eek:hmy: ...and until January of this year it never saw paint:lol: ...

...the resin tracks were a gift of my friend Jenny,our,Supreme Commander:) ...btw,Jenny remmenber this TINY TIGER ?;)

...see the pics and enjoy it!

...hope you like!

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

LUIZ,

Great Job ! It's hard to believe that it's 1/48th scale, with all of the Detail ! I like those trax. They came out looking Nice:D ALthough, Pwesonally I think the spare tracks have a touch too red in the Rust, But that's just My taste.

I Dig the "Exploded" view of the Tank. The coiled up traz & everything laid out around ... :ro:

ERIK

Hi!

...thanks,Tony,Steven,ERIK,Mike,Bob and Pavel...thanks for the comments!...very appreciate!

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Back